Friday, May 1, 2009

Prayer Time

A few friends...... playing in the playhouse...
Sarah, Kristina, Tory, Trenton, Rachel, Katie
They are such good housekeepers at play... I wish it applied to regular housekeeping....
Katie is definitely one fun person to be around
Uh Oh you found me!!!!!
Janet and Otis.. are we surprised that Otis is back to her butting ways???
A few foursquare players....
Hey Y'all,
After hosting prayer time for over five years you would think that we would have taken some pics of it. But no we haven't. Janet and I were discussing this lack of photos and Sarah decided to do something about it. So here are a few pics.
-Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Janet Gallagher5/1/09, 6:49 PM

    Yay! I took 8 of those! Glad you finally got those up! No, I'm not surprised that Otis was butting me, even though I did tell her to be nice for the picture... Oh well!

    ~Janet Gallagher (Psalm 13:6)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet Gallagher5/26/09, 8:08 PM

    Heidi, it's been 26 days! Please post!

    ReplyDelete