Friday, October 31, 2008

Bible collating

On Wednesday we had the most wonderfulest time with our girls club collating bibles. I think that Adrian said we did around 1,100. It was fun to race around the table. Kelsea was by far one of the fastest. So was Tina. So if any of you are interested in helping at this ministry, email me. The Tracht's church is making 50,000 for this community and more for other countries. Have a great week and don't eat too much candy(you can if you want to). I will try to do the same. Maybe we should all go jogging afterwards. Oh and I was carving my pumpkin into a rose, but it didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted it to. So I turned it around and made a happy face on the other side. I think that it didn't turn out because I used the wrong tools. So that is what is going on. How are all my readers doing? God Bless, <>< Heidi<><

1 comment:

  1. Hanging in there, Ms. Heidi. Have fun tonight! Hopefully it won't rain the entire evening!!!

    ReplyDelete