Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Under the influence............of benedryl?

Yesterday one of those nasty little viruses attacked me. My partner, tissue, and I have been fighting him hand, foot, and nose ever since. Last night we were joined in the fight by benedryl. He is a trained soldier and tried to influence me to go to sleep. My body immediately started obeying, but my mind would not. So there I was, falling asleep every few seconds, and then jerking awake. I felt under the influence of benedryl. Then I willing obeyed and was out in a few seconds. So here is .......................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......! Huh, did you say something? I am feeling a little drowsy right now. Signing off, (your faithful warior in the battle of germs) - Heidi

1 comment:

  1. How cute, Heidi! :)
    Keep fighting and get completely well!

    ReplyDelete