Friday, April 2, 2010

Home Again...

Hi everyone!!!
Its great to be back!!!!! God blessed me with an amazing trip!!!!! He is sooo good.
Time with family was great. Everyone is growing so big. The baby, Hope, is almost a toddler. I stayed with my 10 Greek Orthodox cousins and Aunt and Uncle.
Idaho Tournament was a good opportunity to practice speaking better, and improve skills. I placed 11th in LD, and 9th in LD speaks... :D

Regional tournament is coming up here in a 12 days......AHHHHHHHH!
This is one of my favorite tournaments. You get to see the top people in our area compete to go on to Nationals. And being only 20 minutes away is a huge blessing when you have to be there at 7:00 each morning.... :D
till later...
Heidi
Have a wonderful Resurection Sunday! Praise God for His Son and Salvation!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment