Sunday, April 11, 2010

Regionals 2010!

Regionals 2010 starts on Wednesday!!! Its going to be a great tournament, my last one of the year. :(
This year in NCFCA has been amazing. I am competing in LD at my second Regional Qualifier!!!!!! God blessed me and allowed me to break at my second tournament ever competing in LD. He is SO good. Praise Him for His many blessings.

Ever since being pulled out of school at the end of January (God guided my parents), I have my life back. So many interesting adventures have been had. So many friends have been made. So many good times and memories have been created. :D
Lately I have read through the book of Ephesians several times and this passage just sticks out to me. Ephesians 3:16-19
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi-- sorry for this random comment, but I'm suppose to tell you that I awarded you on my blog. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete