Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A gift freely given.......JESUS!! Good Quotes and Acrostics!!

Every day is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

This is a good quote that reminds me to be thankful for all I have. Here are a few of my favorite accrostics and quotes.

FAITH:

Forsaking
All
I
Trust
Him

POWER:

Prayer
Obediance
Witness
Education
Reliance

FEAR:

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real

"The only things we can keep are the things that we freely give to God. What we try to keep for ourselves is just what we are sure to loose." - C.S. Lewis

"Stay in the Word and stay out of the world."

"Start right for a good finish."

"Everybody is somebody to God."

"Jesus is the reason for the season."

"The tongue weighs little, but few can hold it."

"Where you come from is not important, where you are going is what counts."

"We are not to judge the world; it has already been judged. We are here to love the world because Jesus loved and loves the world.

Do any of you have good favorite quotes? I would love to read them. Please comment them to me. Have a great day.
Just think about it, Christmas is in 8 days!!!! It really crept up on me this year. We are starting our Christmas baking already and our house is being filled with delicious smells. Til next time.
God bless,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment