Friday, February 27, 2009

Duo

As some of you know, I am doing a duo. A duo is a piece of literature acted out by two people for the purpose of competition or entertainment. Kristen and I are doing one. It is crazy. We actually only cut it yesterday and started blocking it today. So far so good. It is the story of Prince Kamar and Princess Budur from a thousand and one nights. Yup. Its really funny. I get to be lots of crazy characters.

So what are all my readers up to? I hope you are all doing well. Oh and comment on anything that I need to change or add to my blog. I appreciate feedback.

The next Tourny is March 12-14. The one after that there is one in Idaho. It is the 18-21st. So I will be pretty busy and most likely won't have time to blog. Sorry guys! =)
God Bless and Have a GREAAAAATTTT DAAAAYYYY!!!!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment