Monday, February 23, 2009

A few tourny pics

Kristin Tracht....SCARY!!!!
(notice my worried look?)
Like dude, like peace, man, like totally......JUST KIDDING!!!

Now that is one wierd look
Kristin Tracht being herself..... She was....I don't know what she was doing....

Hanging out.... having a GREAT TIME
Rebekah Ptak having fun with friends:)
I love the look on Will's face!!!
Any more chips left?
Cale one of My bro's best buds...
(Interesting fact about Cale: He was born with eleven fingers)
Another of Connor.
Harry Scott... How do you describe him? Definitely different.
Grayson Haugen....... one awesome debater/speecher/friend.
The Famous Connor McMurray....... one of my good friends..... being cool.
Two lovely ladies, Katrina Freeland and Bridget Rowe taking a break

No comments:

Post a Comment