Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back to normal....okay maybe not quite!

Hi all!
Our family is finally getting back to a normal routine. We had a full day of school and co-op yesterday. The two co-ops that we are attending are Lighthouse & Path. I am taking choir, chemistry, and high-school literature. They are all very good and I actually like them. I was originally taking biology as well, but I struggled with the teacher and the kids in the class. So for biology I will study at home or join the Nordlie's class. Ha Ha. I can just picture the looks on your faces. Yes I know Kelsea, it would be very wierd. For all of you out there who do not know the Nordlies, they are a family with 6 boys and 1 girl. We have known them for years and Mr. Nordlie is our dentist. I have to go clean for Prayer time and bake some chocolate cookies!! Ta Ta, Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment