Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maddie

I have a 1 year old cousin with downs syndrome. I saw her on Sunday and she is doing so well. Her laughter and smiles are very contagious. When I see children like these, happy and without cares, I wonder how could anyone abort them? Yet in this day and age it is common to abort a child just because he is a boy, or because she has downs. These children had no choice, yet they are killed just as brutally. God said let the little children come unto me and restrain them not. God loves all the little children in the world, born or unborn. I ask you to pray about them, for them, and for their parents. Our duty as followers of Christ is to love our neighbor. If we all loved people more, this world would be a much better place. So spread the love of Christ everywhere!!!!!! -Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment