Friday, September 19, 2008

Whoa Buddy!

Hello all lovers of little kids!
I went to the zoo yesterday with the cutest of little cousins. His name is Ayden. He loves to have me hold his hands and swing him around. He calls it Whoa Buddy. I also have a 5 month old cousin Corbyn. He is really cute too. At the zoo we saw so many exotic animals. One of my favorite was a monkey. Now this was no ordinary monkey. He had gotten hold of a plastic disposable camera and was EATING IT! What an appetite! How amazing God's creation is. The colors, varieties, are just breathtaking. Ayden also liked the flamingos, giraffes, and elephants, jaguar, and leopards. Oh and in case you are wondering, the last post was written by xander. I hope you all are well and enjoying life. I will be back the 27th.
Love,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment