Friday, September 12, 2008

I am back!

I know, I know, You all missed me horribly. I have abandoned you for the sunnier side of the state. Just Kidding! I had the most wonderfullest and laughiest(I don't know if they are words, but if they weren't they are now) times imaginable. Stories to come. We were at CFC! I learned soooooooo much. The interns were hilarious, talented and able to keep the attention of us crazy teens. God has given them gifts which they are sharing with others. The vision of raising up Christians to serve others by using the "priviledge of the platform" is definitely contagious.

I was able to get out of my box. One leader, Krisy, had us roll up pieces of paper. Then we had to hit chairs with them while shouting at the chairs, "You are a grilled cheese sandwhich, and I am going to melt you!" I was also made to stand on a chair and scream YA as loud as I could, and dance while singing the spiderman song. We kind of went crazy as you can see.

After doing the above things, I gave three speeches and thought I did really bad. But I really won first place in two of them. Yea! I have never gotten first place before, so that was very neat. I have so many good memories to share with you and so, so many jokes as well. If you want to hear them, comment me.
Thank you for your patience.
Love,
Heidi


I will try to post more about this later, but I am being dragged off to pack my bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment